Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photo First Friday #3: Empty Room


           Heavy Molecules

I saw myself in an empty room
                           nothing on the floors
                                        on the walls
                                          the ceiling
                                               empty.

I spun around
                          looking for something
                                             anything
                                      just one thing
                          but there was nothing

                                 The air felt thick
     its molecules aware of my presence
helping          fill           the          space.
I breathed deep  full  heavy  completely
               until there was
               no more room
I held the heavy gases
                               as long as I could
my head got dizzy
  my hands went tingly
    my legs felt weak
                                         I collapsed.
the room grew small
  the walls, ceiling, floor comsuming me
                             until I was no more.

I came to
            realizing my body
                        was now one
                                    with the room
The space was empty again
nothing filled the box
                                               except
                                 heavy molecules

No comments:

Post a Comment